Post-pandemic, our minds are going to need a lot of care. Anxiety about the future, trauma and loss from the past, dealing with spiralling uncertainty. Mindsprings is here to support in all of this. For inspiration in the difficult months ahead, please come to join our meditating community Mindsprings Practice Space. If you want a brighter and more enjoyable experience of life, then it’s Beingfulness meditation you need. If you’re suffering from anxiety please also check our powerful Anxiety Courses.
Psychotherapist Alistair Appleton set up Mindsprings to bring basic practices of meditation or mindfulness to people in all different walks of life: students, workers, parents, the stressed and the depressed but also those seeking positive change and optimal living.
- A powerful 10-week online course to liberate the mind into enjoyment: Beingfulness
- online self-study courses with Alistair to combat the symptoms and roots of anxiety;
- Exploring the use of ‘tapping’ to boost your meditation
- Online retreats to deepen your meditation practice.
- You can practice together with Alistair 3x a week at the Mindsprings Practice Space.
- The Practice Space also has a huge video library of Alistair’s recorded teachings.
- You can access a selection of talks and guided meditations on the podcast page.