Let’s make 2021 happier than 2020! For support and inspiration in the difficult months ahead, please come to join our meditating community Mindsprings Practice Space. We have live sessions several times a week. If you’re suffering from anxiety please also check our powerful Anxiety Courses.
Mindsprings was set up by psychotherapist Alistair Appleton to bring basic practices of meditation or mindfulness to people in all different walks of life: students, workers, parents, the stressed and the depressed but also those seeking positive change and optimal living.
- online self-study courses with Alistair to combat the symptoms and roots of anxiety;
- Exploring the use of ‘tapping’ to boost your meditation
- Online retreats to deepen your meditation practice.
- you can practice together with Alistair 3x a week at the Mindsprings Practice Space.
- The Practice Space also has a very big video library of Alistair’s recorded teaching
- you can access a selection of talks and guided meditations on the podcast page.