Being lost in our storyline is usually boring and fusty-dusty. The ego is characterised by a mirthless and relentless quality. Space is witty and light. When we rest in the fluid and spacious experience of samahdi then the solidity and mirthlessness of the ego often strikes us as intensely funny. Feel free to chuckle at your ‘self’ today.
- How I became a Buddhist /3
- How I became a Buddhist / 2
- How I became a Buddhist /1
- "Unpopular, ambiguous and dangerous, it is a voyage of discovery to the other pole of the world" C.G. Jung
- "Karma does not decay like external things, or even become inoperative. It cannot be destroyed by time, fire, or water. Its power will never disappear, until it is ripened." Sogyal Rinpoche