top of page

The Crafting Circle

Öffentlich·69 Freunde
Nina Ravi
Finished the 7-day MeditUnedit challengeMeditUnedit Star

Hello everyone, dear friends of the Crafting Circle,

I'm so happy to write this message and ask how is everyone doing! I hope you are all well.

First, as you may have noticed, I changed my name. This is not just on Mindsprings, I've decided to change my name, for good and everywhere. So from now on, you can call me Nina. 😊

This has been one of the biggest decisions of my life and one that is making me very happy.

I've also been thinking about our zoom meetings and how I can bring them back. For now, I think the group may start again in Autumn. I think most of us want to enjoy spring and summer and be outside. But, when the days will become shorter again and the cold will be back, then it might be nice to have a place to chat, have some hot tea and make pretty things.

So that's the plan for now, stay tuned.

I've been doing some sewing lately and a bit of knitting. I need to take a few pictures and I'll post them here.

Alright dearest, that's all for now I think. I hope you are all doing well, please let me know, leave a comment. I'll be very happy to hear from you.

See you again soon,

Big hugs,

Nina x

Helen Springall
patti G
Rose Murphy
Gill Jewell

Love the new name.xx Looking forward to meeting up again if possible. I have missed our get togethers.x

Info

Come sit with Karen's Crafting Circle. Come sit with us and ...

Freunde

bottom of page