top of page

The Crafting Circle

Public·69 friends
Nina Ravi
Finished the 7-day MeditUnedit challengeMeditUnedit Star

Next meeting - Sunday Jan. 14th at 4pm (UK time).

Hello everyone,

I wish you all a happy and crafty new year! May you all find peace, calm and joy in making things, and in taking some time to create.

Our first meeting of the year will be on Sunday, January 14th at 4pm (UK).

Do join us and if it's your first time, welcome! We're a fun group.

Here are the Zoom codes to join the meeting:

Meeting ID: 882 3160 6755

Passcode: 441116

Changes in 2024

There will only be one meeting a month this year. I'm hosting a new group (outside of Mindsprings) and it might be too much for me. So for now, we'll only meet once a month, on a Sunday. This may change if I can find more time. But for now, I don't want to put too much pressure on myself.

On a crafty note, I finished my temperature mandala! I enjoyed this year-long project very much. Have you finished yours?

I'm so sad to see how hot it was in 2023 where I live (and all over the world). Creating this really makes you see how the climate is changing. It was almost never cold!

I hope to see you all next week. Please, let me know if you're planning on coming in the comments, that helps a lot.

Big hugs everyone.

Keep crafting.

Karen x

Karen Rakos
patti G
Melanie Sinclair
Rose Murphy

Ps on something else - a shared experience l had- in the past l always grizzled abt a friend doing the most magnificent photo realistic work on paper / cardboard. He’s not a Buddhist but said “nothing is permanent.”

Just recently had a beautiful experience of seeing those sand drawings the Masters do / then the wind eventually swept it away, and l was PERFECTLY fine with it. Such beauty is eternal if touching the soul xxxxx

About

Come sit with Karen's Crafting Circle. Come sit with us and ...

Friends

bottom of page