top of page

The Crafting Circle

Public·69 friends
Nina Ravi
Finished the 7-day MeditUnedit challengeMeditUnedit Star

Hello everyone,

I'm finally taking the time to sit and write in this lovely group. Our zoom meetings are coming back!

I've been a busy bee lately as I started school again in September and feeling very happy about it. My schedule is getting busier but we will have a meeting in October, although it'll be at the end of the month. It might also be in the beginning of November if more people are available.

So please, fill in the poll bellow and let me know what works best for you. If that's more convenient for some of you, we can also meet a bit earlier than our usual time.

Everyone is welcome, and if it's your first time, we'd love to meet you, so do join us. We're a lovely group.

I've been busy with school but I managed to find some time to knit and sew! I made a bag that I carry around everywhere and I'm almost done knitting a huge cardigan. I can't wait to wear it as it's getting quite cold here in France.

I'll make some pictures and post them here soon (need to finish the cardigan...).

I hope you are all doing well, I miss you and can't wait to see you again soon.

Love,

Nina x

Next Crafting Circle meeting

• Sunday Oct. 27th 4pm to 5:30pm (UK)

• Sunday Oct 27th 3:30pm to 5pm (UK)

• Sunday Nov. 3rd 4pm to 5:30pm (UK)

• Sunday Nov. 3rd 3:30pm to 5pm (UK)

Karen Rakos
Margaret C.
12 hours ago

Hello Nina and everyone! All of these are fine for me. If I absolutely had to choose, I'd go with Nov 3 at the later time, but, really, all are quite doable. So looking forward to it!

About

Come sit with Karen's Crafting Circle. Come sit with us and ...

Friends

bottom of page